connects all administrative agencies (central & local governments, offices of education, and overseas diplomatic missions), the judiciary branch, and major public institutions, as a government-wide online communication channel where civil complaints or proposals to the government are filed and handled conveniently.
Article 12 (16) of the “Act on the Prevention of Corruption and the Establishment and Management of the ACRC”
(Operating online civil participant portals in an integrated manner)
- When you have a grievance to a government agency
- Your submitted complaints are forwarded to the most appropriate government agency to be handled in a one-stop manner.
- When you have a good idea for a government policy
- Your creative ideas on government initiatives and institutional improvements are collected and reflected in government policies, and the best proposals may be rewarded.
People’s Idea Box
- When you want to discuss public issues in lives with others
- The people, professionals, and government agencies collaboratively develop ideas on the public agenda and make changes in policies and administrative service.
Report wastage of budget
- When you discover a case where the government budget is wasted
- You can file a report of budget waste and propose to save the budget so that the valuable tax collected from the people can be used appropriately.
- When you have an inquiry about specific cases of application of government policies or handling civil complaints
- You can refer to the well-organized information on government policies and cases of handling civil complaints on e-People and private portals (NAVER, DAUM).