2020년 영문 반부패 뉴스레터(9~11월)
ACRC Korea Transparency Newsletter (September~November 2020)
▷ ACRC successfully wrapped up IACC, setting record of the “first and biggest”
- IACC 2020 was held in Korea on-line for the first time with over 500 speakers participating and over 1.6 million people visiting the IACC website.
▷ ACRC Chairperson discussed expansion of global anti-corruption cooperation with Asian women leaders
- The ACRC invited ambassadors of six Asian countries to share Korea’s anti-corruption achievements and discuss international anti-corruption cooperation.
▷ ACRC won awards in the Year of Government in 2020 International Business Awards
- The judges of the International Business Awards praised ACTI’s integrity trainings aired on cable TV and real-time education online delivered via virtual education platform, in response to COVID 19.
▷ ACRC published Institutional Improvement Case Book
- The Institutional Improvement Case Book includes 40 institutional improvement cases for social issues such as fine dust and hiring irregularities.
▷ ACRC ran an anti-corruption training webinar for countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- The ACRC organized a three-day training course to help build anti-corruption capacity of public officials in Russian-speaking countries from November 3rd.
▷ ACRC enhanced system for protection of tenants’ property rights
- The ACRC set up a “plan for indication of foreigners’ residence on moving-in registration records” for protection of tenants’ property rights.
▷ The ACRC held Policy Roundtable with Foreign Businesses on October 7
- The ACRC introduced the Korean government’s major anti-corruption policies and listened to difficulties and suggestions from foreign companies operating in Korea.
▷ ACRC will remove unfair venue rental rules
- The ACRC will improve unfair and unreasonable rules regarding venue rental fees, which require the full payment even for canceled reservations as cancelation penalty.
- 콘텐츠 관리부서