2020년 12월 영문 반부패 뉴스레터
ACRC Korea Transparency Newsletter(December 2020)
▷ ACRC held ‘Anti-Corruption Week’ event for “Public Interest Whistle-Blowing Day”
- The ACRC held “2nd Public Interest Whistle-Blowing Day Ceremony” and “Integrity Talk Concert” for three days from December 9 to 11, 2020.
▷ TRACE Bribery Risk Matrix assesses that Korea has very low risk of bribery
- In 2020 Bribery Risk Matrix by TRACE, Korea took 22nd place out of 194 countries assessed and recorded 20 points out of 100
▷ ACRC ran an anti-corruption training webinar for Uzbekistan public officials
- The ACRC introduced Korea’s major anti-corruption measures, including the Anti-Corruption Initiatives Assessment, Corruption Risk Assessment, and whistleblower protection and reward program.
▷ ACRC will resolved corruption of high-ranking public officials
- Legal ground has been established for the ACRC and the Corruption Investigation Office For High-ranking Officials to make joint efforts for realization of a transparent society.
▷ ACRC established guidelines to strengthen fairness of employment consigned by public institutions
- The ACRC will continue to enhance fairness in the management of consigned recruitment by public institutions, by monitoring how the guidelines are actually utilized.
▷ Ten major institutional improvements by the ACRC that changed people’s lives in 2020
- The ACRC introduced 10 cases of institutional improvements including exemption/deferment of water bills for small business owners and restriction of payment of incentives for corrupt employees of public institutions.
▷ ACRC announced result of “2020 Corruption Perception Survey”
- All groups of respondents answered that the government’s transparency and integrity have contributed to successful response against COVID-19.
ACRC Korea Transparency Newsletter (December 2020)(English).pdf(456.87KB)
- 콘텐츠 관리부서