2020년 8월 영문 반부패 뉴스레터
ACRC Korea Transparency Newsletter (August 2020)
▷ ACRC will host International Anti-Corruption Conference in Korea in December through online
- The ACRC will organize the IACC online to ensure general public could freely join discussions on the latest anti-corruption issues such as post-COVID19 and fake news.
▷ ACRC added active administration to 2020 Integrity Assessment survey items
- The ACRC has strengthened the elements of active administration by including items of “active and responsible work process” in the integrity survey questionnaire.
▷ OECD highly recognized Korea’s corruption fighting efforts
The OECD Economic Survey says corruption of low-level public officials has been almost eradicated thanks to the ACRC.
▷ ACRC held a meeting of auditors of metropolitan government on August 11
- The ACRC Chairperson called on local government officials to establish the public service ethics and codes of conduct that meet the public’s expectations.
▷ ACRC launched onsite grievance-resolving in flood damage areas
- The ACRC will resolve grievances of residents damaged by torrential rains on 8 August and water release from Yongdam Dam.
▷ ACRC conducted business compliance officer training online on August 28
- The ACRC offered a training program on ethical management trend in Korea and beyond and reinforced internal accounting management system.
ACRC Korea Transparency Newsletter (August 2020) (English).pdf(639.24KB)
- 콘텐츠 관리부서