2020년 영문 반부패 뉴스레터(9~11월)
ACRC Korea Transparency Newsletter (September~November 2020)
▷ ACRC successfully wrapped up IACC, setting record of the “first and biggest”
- IACC 2020 was held in Korea on-line for the first time with over 500 speakers participating and over 1.6 million people visiting the IACC website.
▷ ACRC Chairperson discussed expansion of global anti-corruption cooperation with Asian women leaders
- The ACRC invited ambassadors of six Asian countries to share Korea’s anti-corruption achievements and discuss international anti-corruption cooperation.
▷ ACRC won awards in the Year of Government in 2020 International Business Awards
- The judges of the International Business Awards praised ACTI’s integrity trainings aired on cable TV and real-time education online delivered via virtual education platform, in response to COVID 19.
▷ ACRC published Institutional Improvement Case Book
- The Institutional Improvement Case Book includes 40 institutional improvement cases for social issues such as fine dust and hiring irregularities.
▷ ACRC ran an anti-corruption training webinar for countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- The ACRC organized a three-day training course to help build anti-corruption capacity of public officials in Russian-speaking countries from November 3rd.
▷ ACRC enhanced system for protection of tenants’ property rights
- The ACRC set up a “plan for indication of foreigners’ residence on moving-in registration records” for protection of tenants’ property rights.
▷ The ACRC held Policy Roundtable with Foreign Businesses on October 7
- The ACRC introduced the Korean government’s major anti-corruption policies and listened to difficulties and suggestions from foreign companies operating in Korea.
▷ ACRC will remove unfair venue rental rules
- The ACRC will improve unfair and unreasonable rules regarding venue rental fees, which require the full payment even for canceled reservations as cancelation penalty.
ACRC Korea Transparency Newsletter (November 2020) (English).pdf(1.27MB)
- 콘텐츠 관리부서